Thursday, June 24, 2010

I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice


I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice?
I'm coming to UK soon and I was wondering if the girls are nice/sweet. (btw im 15 biracial male half white/Thai). Im going to be around west midlands and are they pretty? I used to get dates with girls 4 years older than me, will I be fine in highschool?
Singles & Dating - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
No worries, all girls are pretty in their own way.......
2 :
haha the girls her a stuck up idiots and you don't have a chance getting a girl 4 years older than you that doesn't happen in schools over here where are you from anyway? and girls here like biracial guys but the tend to prefer the half black half white ones or the hawaiian/white ones and stuff like that i don't know about half thai good luck anyway mate
Read more discussion :