Thursday, July 1, 2010

I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice


I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice?
I'm coming to UK soon and I was wondering if the girls are nice/sweet. (btw im 15 biracial male half white/Thai). Im going to be around west midlands and are they pretty? I used to get dates with girls 4 years older than me, will I be fine in highschool?
Singles & Dating - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yep, ur guna get a girl in notime :P biggest sluts :O
2 :
depends how fit you are :) haha. i go to school in england. + most people get on just fineeee. as long as your not weird (: + uk schools are abittt crap. but im sure you'l be reet. where abouts you living?
3 :
Well the UK has the highest rate of teenage pregnancy so you should have no problem getting a girl.. apparently they are very easy.. but just treat them right and be nice :)
4 :
Hey, Im from the U.K. Well you still have the groups, you know the populars, the geeks etc. My friends are nice :) In the midlands though, they don't have the posh accent that most Americans would associate with England. Don't sweat it, your fifteen, half white/thai, you sound hot :) To be honest, it will be the same as American High School. You may not get girls 4 years older than you as there is something called Sixth Form with people that age in. Basically they are separate from the other students, as they have finished school and are going onto study for their A-Levels. Good Luck ~x~
5 :
To be honest it's probably going to be the same as anywhere else - high school is high school wherever you go! Having been to British and American schools I can honestly say I prefer the Brits. Of course like all schools you have your little groups but I found the American schools so hard. Everyone was SO segregated and I really disliked it. Now are British girls pretty? I find there are two extremes, naturally pretty and ridiculously fake OTT girls who probably are pretty but wear too much make up and false tan! Girls are girls and schools are schools... wherever you go!
6 :
Firstly it ain't high school. It's secondary school :). Also some girls can be nice and genuine, others can be bitches. They are generally not as shallow as american girls. As 'social groups' are less exaggerated and popularity ain't so easy to determine in some cases.
Read more discussion :