Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice


I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice?
I'm coming to UK soon and I was wondering if the girls are nice/sweet. (btw im 15 biracial male half white/Thai). Im going to be around west midlands and are they pretty? I used to get dates with girls 4 years older than me, will I be fine in highschool?
Singles & Dating - 7 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
you'll be okay.
2 :
i heard most girls in the uk have jacked up teeth..
3 :
Yeah we're nice, well in the east anyway. If you're quite good looking you'll have a lot of girls after you, i'm sure of it :)
4 :
Vicky Pollard - LOL!
5 :
I'm from the West Midlands. English girls tend to be quite mature when it comes to dating - streetwise is probably the correct term. They aren't scared of anything and they are sexually forthright. As for pretty... of course there are pretty girls but I don't think English girls are so hung up on appearance as some other cultures, perhaps because they are more confident. You are about to have an education and have your eyes opened that's for sure! PS - let me know if I'm right!
6 :
talk to the wrong girl and Ali G will be on your azz...
7 :
It's so simple. Just go to Indonesia. There are a lot of nice girls in Indonesia. The beautiful girls, the polite girls, the kind girls. Anything you want. :D
Read more discussion :