Saturday, April 24, 2010

Applying for Canadian Government Student Loans for UK school


Applying for Canadian Government Student Loans for UK school?
I am having a hard time finding solid information as to how much I could expect to receive. I am also looking for information as to what the Canadian Government need from me while I am in the UK applying for the loan. I am still studying in Canada at this moment finishing a diploma course in accounting and business. I am still in the process of applying for my Perspective Student Visa. But I want to have everything in order for all the steps I need to take to be a student in the UK. I want to be able to apply for my Student Visa while I am in the UK. I would like to avoid the extra expense of having to fly back to Canada then return to the UK just because I forgot to “dot an i or cross a t”, if that is at all possible. I want to study in Wales. I am not sure if I will be accepted to a University or have to do some schooling at a college my first year or two in the UK. 1)Is the amount that the Canadian student loans site says is per week, 350CND I believe, also meant to cover a persons’ tuition? Or is that a completely separate amount? I have looked at my past Student Loans and it seems that there are a couple separate amounts. The living amount, grants and tuition. The school admissions advisor handles all of the paper work and deals with student loans, so I have to learn all of this now. a)Is this weekly amount for living expenses? b)What is the maximum amount for tuition and fees? c)Do they take into account that students are in another country with different economies? Or is it still calculated from where the student is from? 2)I have read that if you are an independent student away from home there is a higher amount you can receive. Is this true? 3)What is the document that a student needs to show the UK that they are eligible to receive funding from Canada student loans, before they actually receive the loan? I believe that I will need to show documentation that I can receive the loan and that the Canadian Government is my sponsor for schooling in the UK. If there are any other suggestions anyone would care to make, I would appreciate it. I am finding this whole process a bit daunting.
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Hello Good Day, I saw your question I have decided to help people out due to the fact that I myself have been scammed three times by three lenders in my search for a loan but at last I got a reliable lender. That gave me the loan ($90,000) that I was in need off. Hence I decided that I will refer anybody I come across to this God sent lender he is reliable and his terms are fair. You can reach him via his email address: hexagonfinanceloanfirm@hotmail.com, Please tell him that Amanda Fisher from.CANADA ask you to come ok
Read more discussion :