Saturday, December 8, 2012

What's the best wrestling school in the UK


What's the best wrestling school in the UK?
Well I'm in London and can't go up north or anything but does anyone know the best school?
Wrestling - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I Think That NWA UK Hammerlock Is One Of The Best In The UK.
2 :
Well I would help you but I don't live in the UK so I don't know Why don't you have some fun answering my wrestling question http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Aj7Y_4N4q1A8IQyeF7at4Dzsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090819180819AA9pXDc
3 :
Regal and Finley used to train wrestlers, but I don't think they do anymore. It's my understanding that Wiggun is THE place for UK wrestlers to learn traditional English style (Dynamite Kid started there). Is that up north? I'm from across the pond, so what do I know? -)
Read more discussion :