Monday, February 16, 2009

What is the most prestigious school in the UK for ages 13+


What is the most prestigious school in the UK for ages 13+?
i want one that is coed or girls only and includes 8th grade (year 9) Don't tell me any that is for boys only please Just so you know, i would prefer a coed boarding school rather than a only girls. I was only saying only girls so other people wouldn't give me only boys boarding schools. So i would appreciate it if you told me some that are coed. thank you.
Primary & Secondary Education - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Roedean of course.
2 :
I would have to say St Paul's Girls School. St Paul's is broken into a girls school and a Boys school. They are to all intents and purposes the best school in the UK for both sexes. FYI, I did not go to that school myself, but my two younger brothers did, after a lot of parental work to get them in.
Read more discussion :