Thursday, March 8, 2012

In the UK when does school start for you or your children


In the UK when does school start for you or your children?
Im not sure of the date lol x
Primary & Secondary Education - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Well I don't have children yet but I know that each school is different and it varies from early September to later. If you're not sure it's best to phone them up and ask, it's near the beginning of term anyway so there should be someone there.
2 :
I go back on the second, it's somewhere like that. Go on the school's website and check if they have one or ask someone else who goes to that school because chances are it'll be a different day. =]
3 :
it depends which borough and when you broke up, try your local borough councils website.
4 :
I start school on the 8th September but it varies from school to school. Try calling your school, I'm sure they'll be able to help you. Good luck! :)
Read more discuission :