Saturday, September 24, 2011

How is Brighton and Sussex Medical School


How is Brighton and Sussex Medical School?
I have been thinking about srudying medical school in UK. And also checked out much information about them. I know the top three but I also wonder how is BEMS. I found it a rather newly-founded school, making me wonder the credentials and capacity. One of my Brit friends told me that many recently are investing money in this institute. So I hope someone can help me here. On top of that, I also wonder what applications i am supposed to prepare and the standards that I should meet as well. I am student, already a medical student but am not quite satisfied with the medical education here, from outside European Union. And it makes me wonder how much it is going to cost me. I have search for the question I am right now launching but the range of the results vary a great deal. Thanks a lot!
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Good Luck! http://www.pre-med.info
Read more discussion :