Friday, September 16, 2011

Lesson Change:UK School Question


Lesson Change:UK School Question?
Right My Question Is About Me , Basically I'm In My Last Year Of School (Year11) And I Have A Huge Problem I Dont Like My Lesson Food Technology In Year 10 I Pleaded The Teacher To Change It But She Said No .. Now When I Say Can I Change It Now They Say " You Should Of Done That In Year 10 , NO!" . I Have Grave Difficulty's In The Lesson With The Teacher She Is Consistently Refereeing To Me As The Person Who Does That She Continues To Make Stuff Up If Not Up Then Stretches Matters Like For Example Im Part Of The NFTE Business Enterprise And I Said " In January We Will Need Your Kitchens" She Responded " No You Cant" I Said Why ... Blahh Thats Just A Long Story She Said That I Was Trying To Ruin Her Plans And I Was Acting As If I Ruled The School.. The Bottom Line Is Every Lesson I Have Her There Is A Problem And If I Continue To Stay In It Im Going To Get PermanentlyExcludeded! Is There Any LoopHole. , Way I Can Get The Teachers To Change It PLease Help Me !!! (Easy 10 Point Answer)
Polls & Surveys - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I've tried, I've read it over twice, and I still have no idea what your question is
Read more discussion :