Friday, April 8, 2011

Which grad school in US accept UK bachelors of engineering


Which grad school in US accept UK bachelors of engineering?
Hi! I am going to graduate this july with first class honors(provisional) in mechanical engineering degree from University of Nottingham. I really feel like UK universities are under funded and thinking of studying in US for my master. As UK bachelor degree is 3 yrs program, are there any grad school in US accept UK degree? As I want to start my master as soon as possible I also don't like to take GRE. Thanks for your help.
Higher Education (University +) - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
UK bachelors degrees are considered the equivalent of US bachelors degrees. You are eligible to apply to US masters degree programs in engineering. The US has some of the best engineering MS programs in the world. Some that I think you should look at, with your First, include: MIT, Stanford, U California Berkeley, Cal Tech, U Michigan Ann Arbor, U Illinois Urbana, Georgia Tech, Purdue West Lafayette, Cornell, Princeton, and U Texas Ann Arbor. All have fabulous reps for ME. However, they'll probably want the GRE - check the website for each school to find out. In addition, you may have missed the admissions deadlines if your plan was to start this autumn.
Read more discussion :