Thursday, December 1, 2011

I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice


I will be going to high school in UK...are the girl's nice?
I'm coming to UK soon and I was wondering if the girls are nice/sweet. (btw im 15 male)
Singles & Dating - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
yeah they r
2 :
I'm English and just to warn you, I'm 13 and i think I'm nice, but some girls aren't so nice. Just don't encourage them and you'll be fine, but it also depends on where you go... what school are you gonna go to? Where i go, most of the girls are nice but there's just a few that are real b****s. Good Luck x
3 :
i have been to UK twice and in my opinion, British girls are very fun. Most of them have their life together unlike many American girls. They don't give in easily and one can actually have a fun conversation with them, which is kinda 50/50 in America. I am sure you will have a good time. I would suggest that you join a lot of extra curricular activities and grow a big social circle. You will not only get the girls but will also have fun. Good luck
4 :
yes they are some of the most nicest girls there
Read more discussion :