Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I am an American college student interested attending school in the Uk. Can someone recommend any schools


I am an American college student interested attending school in the Uk. Can someone recommend any schools?
I need a school with a good international program. And some information on grants and scholarships i can receive? By the way i'm working on a degree in pharmacy
Studying Abroad - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
http://extras.timesonline.co.uk/tol_gug/gooduniversityguide.php?AC_sub=Pharmacology+and+Pharmacy&sub=49&x=17&y=16 The top ten schools on this list are very good. Edinburgh is fantastic, I went there a month ago. Just a good thing to remember: you'll love anything in London. I swear to you, it is the greatest city on Earth. Remember that all applications to UK schools should be handled through UCAS. (www.ucas.ac.uk)
Read more discussion :